Work connexions is doing a month long competition where we will increase traffic to your website. In connexion with a special advertising campaign on the internet we are going to increase your page rank. All you have to do is write a blog post or put a link on your website about Work Connexions and then register on the site and post a free classified.
Tell us about your website and where you have displayed the logo and we will upgrade you account to a premium account for no cost at all. As we expect this next month to have high volume of traffic you will benefit by the number of visitors being able to find your blog or service.
The Work Connexions Team.
Our logos may be downloaded here:
(Usage is subject to agreement of terms and conditions see below)
Work Connexions logo – Terms and Conditions for use
The Work Connexions logo device is a trademark of Work Connexions Limited. Correct usage of Work Connexions logo is vital. Please read the following terms and conditions before you use Work Connexions logo.
- Is the proprietor of the Work Connexions, and any copyright subsisting in and the goodwill relating to the Work Connexions logo.
- The benefit of all use of the Work Connexions logo and any additional goodwill accrued as a result of your usage of the logo or other activities in connection there with shall inure to Work Connexions Limited.
Usage and placement
- Work Connexions logo should only appear in the horizontal position and as dictated by the detailed usage guidelines.
- You may only use the version(s) of Work Connexions logo supplied or approved by Work Connexions Limited.
Colours and specification
- Wherever possible, the logo should be presented in colour.
- The logo is also available in mono for publications produced in less than four colours – see usage guidelines for details.
- In printed materials, the logo should be no smaller than 40mm wide.
- The minimum size of the logo on website pages should be 152 pixels wide and 60 pixels high.
- Work Connexions logo should never appear in combination with any other symbol or icon. The logo is never to appear inside a shape, such as an oval shape. The colours of the logo must never be altered.
Proximity to other elements
- To properly stage the logo, a minimum clearance between the logo and other elements (such as text, logos, marks or any other items) must be maintained. Clear space to the width of the letter ‘O’ as dictated by the detailed usage guidelines is required around the diameter of the logo.
- The logo must be used as provided by and the colours, colour depth or design of the logo are not to be changed.
- The use of the logo is restricted to this approved purpose only. Future editions, applications or projects will require further application to Work Connexions Limited.
- The logo is not to be used for any other purpose without the specific written approval of Work Connexions Limited.