For many years I have used Outlook to manage my email and contacts. In fact it has been one of the main reasons why have I have not gone to Google mail. Outlook has some very nice features and tools that one can adjust to use for client management. In the address book it allows you to store a whole wealth of information. Set reminders, follow ups, tasks, names, companies, just about everything you can think of you might want to do as it is comes with the office package.
So when I cam across prophet software I thought it was very good idea. Building already on a strong platform they have managed to add and organise to some great tools. This is quoted from their website
“Prophet will help you
- Streamline team communications
- Increase productivity and customer satisfaction
- Keep opportunities from falling through the cracks
- Increase sales lead conversion
Unique Advantages of Prophet
- Built into Outlook -it’s completely Integrated with Outlook and Exchange
- Rated Easiest to Use Software in its class
- Easy Sales Automation provides “set and forget” automated follow-up and trickle campaigns”
Taken from a recent press release Prophet explain further:
Unlike traditional CRM or sales management software, Prophet is built into Outlook, eliminating the need to manage multiple contact databases or toggle between separate applications. Built on the .NET 2.0 platform, Prophet works entirely inside Outlook and easily integrates with other critical business capabilities. As a result, Prophet turns Outlook data into the building blocks of an effective sales management solution.
An Easy & Simple Outlook CRM Software program. Try Prophet here .