It has been while, so here are few interesting selections from blogsphere. In no particular order.
1. Dominate Your Market: How Self Contained Communities Create Permanent Barriers To Entry
2. Check out online collaboration with mind maps
3. PitchTV: Vote for your favourite video pitch at Richards Bransons blog
4. The Art of Writing Great Twitter Headlines. – So true
5. Nearly Free Speech from Owen. A different business model
Top favourite reads, what are your thoughts about them? twitter or comment them to me.
1. Develop Your Small Business’s Technology Plan http://www.score.org/eb_9.html kind of like this
2. You’ve got to find what you love,’ Jobs says http://tinyurl.com/8hf2q
3. Shoemoney regular gets over 339 comments, what does that say? http://tinyurl.com/6etst3
4. Sherrilynne recommends them. Analyst what can they do for you http://tinyurl.com/69e3ve
5. A bit of fun about building the ark in modern times http://tinyurl.com/5tt7lr
6. How to Overcome Resentment http://tinyurl.com/3mt7k8 A difficult subject to write about but necessary
7. Yet more social networking ’stuff’ http://www.g6phf.co.uk/site/?p=131 Introduction to Bright Kite tell people where you are in the world.
Here is an interesting collection of blog posts from out and about on the internet. Some of my favourites.
Steve Pavalina who has some really good ideas about the Value of Ideas
Recriminations from Yahoo by David Synder
Skinner reports about Landing pages on websites
Will Social Networking Ever = Money? From Jordan McCollum
And four words from Seth about over delivering